- Analysis of statistics cookies: These cookies enable us to count the number of visitors and analyse their use of our services. These statistics may be used by ourselves or by third parties, and with them we can analyse the navigation of our website and improve its presentation.
- Advertising cookies: These cookies enable us to manage the advertising space on our site effectively. The cookies may be handled by us or by third parties to get to know your browsing habits and therefore allowing us to adapt the advertising content of the website to you.
- Other third party cookies: In some of our pages, third party cookies may be installed to allow them to manage and improve the services which they offer. An example of this are the links to social media which enable us to share our content.
GPI SARL informs the user that it is possible to configure their browser so they are informed when cookies are received and may, if they wish, prevent them from being installed on their hard drive. Below we provide the links of various browsers through which you can adjust such settings:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4230784/internet-explorer-help#ie=ie-10
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/ph17191?locale=en_US
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/en-GB/cookies.html
- Google Analytics: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/181881?hl=en